Viridian Sustainable Scandanavian Rainbow Trout Oil Full Spectrum 90 Softgels
- Brand: Viridian
- MPN: 582
- Type: Supplement
- Health Category: Heart Health
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 90
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Women
- Product Features: Yeast-Free
- Flavour: Neutral
- Product Format: Softgel
- Type of Diet: Non-Vegetarian
- Volume: Does Not Apply
- Weight: 0.35 Kg
Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is a premium fish oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
The world's first certified organic fish oil is now available in softgel capsules.
- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
- Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
- The inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control. Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
- ALLERGENS: This product contains fish
- Added Sugar
- Artificial Preservatives
- Artificial Colourings
- Artificial Flavourings
Directions: As a food supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Sustainably sourced Scandinavian Rainbow Trout (Ochorhynctus mykiss) oil and sustainable Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) extract (as an antioxidant), Softgel Capsule: fish gelatin and vegetable glycerol
- Total Omega-3: 432mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 200mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 70mg
- DPA (Docospentaenoic acid): 24mg
- ALA (Alpha linolenic acid): 68mg
- Other Omega-3 fatty acids 70mg
- Total Omega-6: 336mg
- Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) 290mg
- GLA (Gamma linoleic acid) 5mg
- Other Omega-6 fatty acids 41mg
- Omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid) 155mg
- Omega 9 (Oleic Acid) 768mg
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose unless recommended by your health practitioner
- This is a food supplement, not be be used a substitute for a varied diet.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. Unless advised to do so by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Purity: 100% Active Ingredients
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.