Magnesium Bisglycinate is an easily-absorbable and gentle form of magnesium, ideal for contributing to normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system.
Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, supports electrolyte balance, the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal psychological function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
In this formulation, magnesium is bound to the amino acid glycine to enable optimal absorption and utilisation by the body. This bioavailable form of magnesium is gentle on the digestive system, providing 160mg of magnesium per capsule.
- Complementary combination of Magnesium bound to glycine for optimal absorption.
- Gentle on the digestive system.
- 160mg of Magnesium per capsule
- No fillers, binders or artificial additives.
- Never GMO, palm oil free, against animal testing, ethically made.
- Vegan formulation.
- No Artificial Additives, Binders or Fillers
- No Added Sugar or Sweeteners
- Palm Oil Free
As a food supplement take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
One (1) Capsule Provides:
- Magnesium (Bisglycinate): 160mg
- Plant Cellulose Capsule
- This is a food supplement, not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the sight and reach of children.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.