Each of the Viridian B-complex supplements offers a full array of the B vitamins together with a higher level of a featured B vitamin.
This supplement features a higher levels of methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the energy-yielding metabolism, to normal psychological function and the functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.Folic acid (folate) contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, the normal function of the immune system, normal psychological function, and the processes of normal homocysteine metabolism, amino acid synthesis, cell division and blood formation.
- Added Sugar
- Artificial Colourings
- No Animal Testing
As a food supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Adenosylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250ug
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250ug
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 20mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 20mg
- D-Ca pantothenate (vitamin B5) 50mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50mg
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 20mg
- Choline bitartrate 8mg
- Inositol 20mg
- Biotin 200ug
- Folic Acid 200ug
- Vegan (HMPC) capsule in a base of Alfalfa and Spirulina and Bilberry
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose unless recommended by your health practitioner
- This is a food supplement, not be be used a substitute for a varied diet.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. Unless advised to do so by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Purity: 100% Active Ingredients
Charity: Every Viridian bottle sold helps generate funds for a selection of environmental, children's and other charities.
Made in the UK
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.