Viridian 65+ Multi Enhanced Absorption with Co-Q10, B12 & ALA 60 Capsules
- Brand: Viridian
- MPN: 108
- Type: All-in-One Product
- Health Category: Immune Support
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 60
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Unisex
- Product Features: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Wheat-Free, Lactose-Free, Soy-Free, Yeast-Free, Preservatives-Free, Animal Cruelty-Free
- Product Format: Capsule
- Weight: 0.154 Kg
This product for sale is the Viridian 65+ Multi Enhanced Absorption with Co-Q10, B12 & ALA 60 Capsules. WWSM includes FREE Delivery to ALL UK destinations for these vitamin products.
Specifically formulated to support the nutritional status in the over 65s, with added digestive factors.
B vitamins and Iron contribute to a reduction tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C and Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D aids in the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
Also features Vitamins A, E K, Co-enzyme Q10, bioflavonoids and digestive enzymes.
Cross-checked against common prescription medicines, but please check with your GP if you have concerns.
- Added Sugar
- Added Salt
- Artificial Colours
- No Animal Testing
Directions for use:
As a food supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two (2) Vegan capsules provide:
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 2660iu 800ug
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 40mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 20mg
- Vitamin B12 (Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin) 100ug
- Biotin 100ug
- Folic acid 200ug
- Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate) 160mg
- Vitamin D3 (600iu) 15ug
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 13mg
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 15ug
- Chromium (picolinate) 40ug
- Iron (bisclycinate) 7mg
- Selenium (methionine) 40ug
- Zinc (citrate) 10mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 50mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 10mg
- Co-enzyme Q10 50mg
- Betaine HCI 100mg
- Amylase (27,000 u/g)
- Lactase (65,000 units/g)
- Lipase (10,000 FIP/g)
- Protease (140 CP u/g)
Charity: Every Viridian bottle sold helps generate funds for a selection of environmental, children's and other charities.
Made in the UK
About the Brand Viridian
Since 1999, Viridian has been creating the purest, kindest health supplements, always with a healthy attitude. As pioneers of ethical supplements, it's Viridian’s mission to make supplements with a difference - a difference to your health, a difference to our planet and a difference to our communities.
- Viridian’s ethical formulas are crafted by expert nutritionists using clinically evidenced research, with therapeutic doses, always fully considered from the seed to the recycling bank and always recommended with confidence.
- It digs deeper beneath the surface to ensure absolute purity, using exclusively 100% active ingredients and never any fillers or binders.
- Viridian places people and the planet over profit and give back to charity with a donation for every bottle sold.
- Rated 100% by experts from The Good Shopping Guide. Effective | Ethical | Pure
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.