At the Motorcycle Show held in Milan, Italy, in September of 1997, the Yamaha YZF-R1 supersport motorcycle made its debut. Sporting a powerful 1000cc engine, it has the compact construction of a 400cc bike.
- The YZF-R1 was developed for maximum possible cornering ability in a production motorcycle.
- With a 1000cc water-cooled, four stroke, 4-cylinder, 5-valve engine and adopting a redesigned EXUP exhaust system, it pumps out 150hp of high-intensity power.
- Subtle throttle control makes both superb acceleration response and rhythmic cornering a reality.
- The Deltabox II aluminum frame was sought after not only for its rigidity, but more so for its moderate flexibility during tight cornering.
- With the addition of a long span aluminum swing arm, high control ability has been achieved.
- By adopting an upside-down front fork, stroke distance has been increased and traction heightened.
- Boasting a sharp form with multi-reflector lights, the YZF-R1 has been given an unprecedented style.
- From the contact points between the rider and motorcycle, right down to the material used in the seat and tank, the YZF-R1 has been thoroughly studied.
- Of course, the abundance of high precision and high quality parts goes without saying.
- Designed to cruise at high speeds on winding roads, the YZF-R1 shatters expectations about large exhaust engine motorcycles.
- Yamaha has expanded the possibilities of a 1000cc bike.
- Officially Licensed Product
Model Features: -
- 1/12 Scale Motorcycle Series No 73
- Highly Detailed water Cooled DOHC 4 Cylinder Engine
- Solid Rubber Like Tyres with exact tread pattern
- Steerable Front Fork
- Realistic brake and ignition lines.
- Ready to Assemble precision Model Kit
- Cement and Paint NOT included
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 35 cm Height: 20 cm Width: 6 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.