The U.S. Medium Tank M26 Pershing made its appearance at the end of WWII to allow the American army to stand up to the wrath of German tanks. The Pershing which was equipped with a long 90mm gun and exhibited incredible mobility, was first deployed to the European front in February 1945 as part of the effort to invade the German homeland.
The Pershing, of which 200 were used against Germany until its surrender, successfully engaged Tiger I and Pz.kpfw. IV tanks. When the Korean War began in June 1950. The M26 also fought successfully against the rival T34/85 Soviet built tanks of the North Korean and Chinese volunteer armies.
Model Specifications: -
- M26 U.S. Medium Tank Pershing plastic assembly kit.
- Length: 245mm, Turret with its 90mm long barrel gun and boat hull like underside, have been faithfully reproduced with an incredible level of detail.
- Crew hatches can be assembled in either the opened or closed position.
- Movable suspension forms to the landscape of dioramas.
- Small details like separate parts for the engine grills and cast iron appearance on the hull and the turret make kit seem even more real.
- Machine gun ammunition boxes and two crew figures (torso) are included.
- Decals for 4 different markings.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38cm Height:24cm Width:6cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.