In the 1976 F1 World Championships, Tyrrell P34 six-wheeler made its debut and demonstrated outstanding performance throughout the season.
In the following season, P34 obtained First National City Bank as its main sponsor and changed its cowl painting to blue and white two-tone. The P34 in this season featured full engine cowling to improve aero-dynamics and was driven by P. Depailler and R. Peterson. Tyrrell encountered trouble when the development of P34"s unique front tires stagnated as a result of the tire war between Michelin and Goodyear, but they continued their efforts to win by making minor-alterations to their P34 machines throughout the season.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Depicts Tyrrell P34 as it appeared in the Monaco GP 1977 with the same half engine cowling of the previous season
- Model captures the unique form of the Tyrrell P34 with rear seat cowl, front brake cooling air duct, stabilizer, rear wing side plate and taillight
- Ford Cosworth DFV engine portrayed with the utmost detail
- Gear box, ignition and wheels are all precisely recreated
- Driver figure included
- Markings included for recreation of two machines
- Completed Model Length: 20cm
- Completed Model Width: 10cm
- Model Scale: 1:20
- 1 x Tyrrell P34 Model Kit Sprues
- 6 x Tyres
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes not included.
Manufactured under license from Tyrrell Promotions Ltd.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 29cm Height: 19cm Width: 7cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model making should always be done under adult supervision.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.