Tamiya Tyrell P34 SIX WHEELER 1976 Japan GP Racing Car Model Kit SCALE 1:20
- Brand: Tamiya
- MPN: 20058
- Scale: 1/20
- Type: Car
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Tyrell P34 Six Wheeler 20058
- AGE: 14+
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Height: 5.1 cm
- Product Length: 20.1 cm
- Product Width: 10 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Year Released: 2022
- Weight: 0.36 Kg
- New: Recently added to our Tamiya Range
This 1/20 scale plastic model recreates the Tyrrell P34.
The Tyrrell P34 caused a sensation within the F1 world when it was unveiled in 1975. It sought to enhance braking and cornering performance by reducing the size of the drag-inducing front tires while preserving contact patch area through the use of 4 tires, thereby creating the only 6-wheeled machine in F1 history.
The Tyrrell P34 appeared at the 1976 Japanese GP in an overall blue livery, with the car numbers and body side stripes in yellow and sponsor markings written in white. Team and driver names were also written in Japanese specifically for this race.
- The distinctive form of the car with 4 front and 2 rear wheels is authentically reproduced.
- NEW-Features photo-etched rear wing stay parts with altered breakdown for ease of assembly.
- Photo-etched parts also depict brake discs, wing end plates, seatbelt buckle parts and more.
- NEW-Use new stickers to accurately render colors and logos of seatbelts. (The previous model required cutting of vinyl seat.)
- The highly detailed DFV engine features ignition cables.
- Comes with high-quality Cartograf decals to depict both No.3 and No.4 cars, plus decals to recreate team and driver names written in Japanese which were specific to the Japan GP.
- Completed Model Length: 20.1cm
- Completed Model Width: 10cm
- Completed Model Height: 5.1cm
- Model Scale: 1:20
- 1 x Model Kit Sprues - Unassembled
- 1 x Instructions
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model making should always be done under adult supervision.
WWSM Says: -
- New Tamiya Model Kit for 2022
- Classic Racing Car Model Kit
Packaging Dimensions: Length:29cm Height:19cm Width:7cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.