1:24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Toyota GR 86.
The Toyota GR 86 is a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive sports car announced in April 2021. It has a broad stance, low center of gravity, and employs aerodynamic components rooted in motorsports. Hood, roof and front fenders are lightweight aluminum, and this car is powered by a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder boxer DOHC engine capable of 235hp. The suspension features front strut and rear double wishbone systems, and delivers direct, comfortable feel of driving to owners.
- Scale: 1:24
- Model Length: 178mm
- Model Width: 74mm
- Model Height: 55mm
- Features a realistic depiction of the stylish and powerful form.
- The model recreates the distinctive air outlets in front fenders as separate parts.
- Details such as a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine are faithfully depicted and the hood can be held open by a stay.
- The front and rear suspension is succintly reproduced.
- Comes with metal transfers to add realism to side mirrors and rear-view mirror.
- Includes metal-plated parts to recreate taillight/reverse light cases and muffler end.
- Black 10-spoke wheels are paired with solid synthetic rubber tires for a realistic look.
PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 35 cm Height: 20 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Detailed scale model for hobbyists age 14 and above. This is not a toy.