This model assembly kit recreates the Team Suzuki ECSTAR GSX-RR as it competed and won the 2020 MotoGP championship.
With the name of Suzuki's hi-spec engine oil brand, ECSTAR, this bike featured a blue and silver scheme inspired by 1960s GP models, and was ridden by Joan Mir and Álex Rins. Mir stood on the podium seven times including a victory in the 13th European GP, and Rins secured third in the season with a win in the 11th Aragon GP. Suzuki celebrated 2020 as the centenary of its establishment, and 60 years since its first foray into motorcycle road racing with their first MotoGP championship. Constantly developed from its debut in 2015, the Suzuki ECSTAR GSX-RR '20 employed a 1,000cc, water-cooled 4-stroke inline-4 engine capable of 340km/h maximum speed, and aerodynamic form.
- Scale: 1:12
- Model Length: 178mm (including racing stand: 192mm)
- Model Width: 62mm
- Model Height: 100mm
- The front cowl design has box-shaped winglets to prevent front tires from lifting.
- Muffler details depict dual megaphone tailpipes that feature exhaust pipes with mesh-type covers.
- Screw-attached front cowl is detachable.
- Includes parts to render the airbox and fuel tank inside the tank cover.
- Choose between transparent components or black stickers to depict the tank pads according to rider chosen on the decal sheet.
- Features a realistic rendering of camera equipped on the rear cowl.
- Synthetic rubber tires have realistic surfaces and the bike's rear section has a spoon (rear lower fender) to help keep the rear tire cooler.
- Includes a racing stand.
- The water-cooled 4-stroke inline-4 engine, swingarm, front fork, muffler and tank cover are attached to frame by screws.
- Comes with decals to recreate logo & tire marks, three types of numbers - Joan Mir (No.36), Álex Rins (No.42), and Sylvain Guintoli (No. 50) – and masking stickers to help paint cowls.
PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 35 cm Height: 20 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Detailed scale model for Hobbyists age 14 and above. This is not a toy.
SUZUKI OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.