This Tamiya large-scale model kit recreates the Renault RE-20 Turbo. Specifically, this kit is a re-release (originally released in 2006) with new Cartograf decals and marking instruction.
In 1977, Renault's RS-01 (first turbo engine Grand Prix car) started challenging in races, and in 1979, the RS-10 achieved its first triumph. The RE-20 Turbo was modified version of the RS-10, and this car had a 30kg weight reduction and employed 1.5-liter V6 DOHC twin turbocharged engine capable of around 520hp.
Get this re-issued model which depicts the pioneer car of the Formula - one turbo engine era.
- Super detailed turbocharger 6-cylinder engine and transmission.
- Front and rear suspension equipped with coil springs are movable.
- Screw-attached cowlings are detachable to show interiors such as frame structure and cooling system even after assembly.
- The steering wheel turns the front wheels.
- Side skirts can be moved up and down.
- Features semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires.
- Comes with metal-plated parts to recreate wings and air intakes, and photo-etched parts to depict radiator, intercooler, oil cooler and brake discs, and metal transfers for use on side mirrors and instrumental panel (new).
- High-quality decals made by Cartograf are included.
- Completed Model Length: 38.9cm
- Completed Model Width: 18.4cm
- Model Scale: 1:12
- 1 x Renault RE 20 Turbo Model Kit Sprues
- 1 x Decal Sheet
- 1 x Photo Etched Part Sprue
- 1 x Instructions
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:48cm Height:29cm Width:9cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model making should always be done under adult supervision.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.