Tamiya Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.g Sd.Kfz.161/1 Early Production Model Kit 35378 Scale 1:35
- Brand: Tamiya
- MPN: 35378
- Scale: 1/35
- Type: Tank
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Panzerkampfwagen IV
- AGE: 14+
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Length: 18.7 cm
- Product Width: 8.2 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.566 Kg
1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.G Early Production.
Throughout WWII, the Pz.Kpfw.IV was the main battle tank for the German Army, and after the German invasion of the Soviet Union, the Ausf.G. with L/43 7.5cm KwK40 gun was developed to counter overpowering Russian tanks such as the T-34. In total, 1,930 were manufactured between March 1942 and June 1943.
Its equipment varied depending on the production period and the early production tank featured a shorter barrel and rounded muzzle brake. The Ausf.G. was active at the Eastern Front and in North Africa, and was a constant threat to Russian and British Forces on account of its superlative penetration and long gunshot. British troops nicknamed the Ausf.G. employed by Rommel's Africa Corps the "Mk.IV Special."
- Scale: 1:35
- Model Length: 187mm
- Model Width: 82mm
- Exhaustive studies of the actual tank enabled this precise recreation of the powerful form equipped with the L/43 7.5cm KwK40 gun.
- Features varied accessories such as sand bags, jerry cans and spare tracks to recreate a modified version seen at the African Front.
- Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and a jig to help realistically depict upper run 'sag.'
- Includes four full figures (commander, gunner, loader and infantry) and one torso driver figure.
- Choose between two types of decals: North African and Eastern Front.
PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 38 cm Height: 25 cm Width: 6 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Detailed scale model for hobbyists age 14 and above.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.