Released in October 1969, the Nissan Fairlady Z went on to become a world-renowned high-performance sports car.
A stylish long nose, short deck body was married with a 2-liter inline-6 engine and cushioned by 4-wheel independent strut suspension. The 240Z was an export version with 2.4-liter engine that was also released for the Japanese market in November 1971 on the back of excellent race performance. The top-grade variant of the car was the 240ZG, whose form was accented with the long "G nose" and FRP over fenders, and a plethora of tune-up parts was available to those faithful owners who wanted to tweak its performance and stamp their individuality on this legendary car.
- This model recreates the Fairlady 240ZG, released in Japan in 1971, fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era.
- Features recreations of RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels.
- The powerful straight-6 engine is depicted with triple carburetors and metal air funnel parts, photo-etched carburetor insulation pieces, plus a strut tower brace. A clear engine hood is also included.
- The realistic interior includes accurately recreated roll bar, plus a choice of standard or bucket seats. Photo-etched parts depict buckles on the bucket seat racing belts.
- Opening doors, engine hood and tailgate parts.
- Moving suspension.
- Front wheels move in tandem with steering wheel operation.
- Includes parts to recreate rear spoiler.
- Completed Model Length: 356mm
- Completed Model Width: 151mm
- Completed Model Height: 101mm
- Scale: 1:12
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included, These are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:61cm Height:40cm Width:9cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Intended for collectors of age 14 years and above. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.