Tamiya Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer Mid Production Plastic Model Kit Scale 1/35
- Brand: Tamiya
- MPN: 35285
- Scale: 1/35
- Type: Tank
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Jagdpanzer
- AGE: 14+
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Length: 18 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Product Theme: Militaria
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.326 Kg
In 1943, the German high command ordered development of a new purpose-built tank destroyer to replace all of the interim vehicles like the Marder, and the Hetzer was quickly created to meet this requirement. Based on the Panzerkampfwagen 38(t), the Hetzer housed a crew of 4 in its low, compact hull. It was armed with a powerful Pak 39 L/48 75mm gun in a fixed mounting and featured sloped armor for enhanced protection. 2,584 were produced by May of 1945, and modifications were continually added during production, leading to differences between early, mid, and late production models.
- High-quality 1/35 scale assembly kit model of the mid production Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer.
- Brand new moldings with new details such as the remote control MG34 machine gun mount on the top of the hull and periscopic binoculars.
- Includes both belt type and assembly type caterpillar tracks for more modeling options.
- Accessory parts such as a jack and other tools add lifelike detail to the hull.
- 1 tank crew figure in realistic standing pose included.
- 4 types of markings also included.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38.5cm Height:24.5cm Width:5.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
WWSM Says: -
Model Features: -
- Length: 180.5mm
- Distinctive Saukopf gun mantlet and armored mantlet cover accurately reproduced.
- Remote controlled machine gun mount features precision-made parts and polycap installation, enabling free rotation even after assembly.
- Gun sight, periscopic binoculars, and jack also included for additional hull detail.
- Drive sprockets, guide wheels, and road wheels all feature meticulous surface bolt details.
- Choose from 2 types of accurate caterpillar tracks, assembly type and belt type.
- Includes 1 standing commander figure, 4 types of markings, and a full color painting guide.
Detailed Parts: -
Style: Compact silhouette has been accurately reproduced thanks to thorough research.
Hull Top: Highly-detailed MG mount, gun sight, and periscopic binoculars liven up the hull top.
Jack: Tool on rear fender features separate parts for the clamp, resulting in greater detail.
Suspension: Drive sprockets, guide wheels, and road wheels all accented by surface bolt details.
Rear View: Engine area features separate parts for the starting crank cover.
2 Types of Tracks: Both assembly type and belt type tracks are included.
Assembly Type Tracks: Realistic sag effect recreated just like the actual tank.
About the Brand Tamiya
Tamiya are a Japanese manufacturer of plastic model kits and remote control vehicles. Specialising in 1/35 Military and Scaled Figures, Aircraft, Helicopters, Ships, Cars and Motorbikes. We stock the complete range of Hobby Kits, Paints, Tools and Accessories for both beginner and experienced Modellers.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.