This is a collaborative model kit brought to you by Tamiya and Italeri.
This latest product in the series is of the Horch Kfz.15, a 4WD transport vehicle which was equipped with a liquid-cooled 8-cylinder engine capable of producing 85hp.
Production of the vehicle began in 1937, and it saw action with the German military in a wide range of combat zones from Russia to North Africa.
- This updated version of Italeri's classic Horch Kfz.15 kit includes a number of newly-tooled parts, plus newly-added accessories.
- The form of the trusty car with spare wheels fixed to the sides is accurately captured.
- Newly-designed parts faithfully depict the folded away canvas roof, trunk cover, gun holder, horn, taillights, and more. Parts are also included to depict a folded-down front windshield.
- Tires are made from paintable material.
- Features a variety of small arms, such as MG34 machine gun with tripod.
- Comes with 1 standing and 2 seated figures, plus 1 Eastern Front and 2 North African Front Marking options
- Completed Model Length: 13.7cm
- Completed Model Width: 5.4cm
- Model Scale: 1:35
- 1 x Model Kit Sprues - Unassembled
- 1 x Figure - Unassembled
- 1 x Decal Sheet
- 1 x Instructions
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.
WWSM Says: -
- New Italeri Model Kit for 2022
- WWII Era Military Model Kit
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38cm Height:14.5cm Width:6cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm