This is a collaborative model kit brought to you by Tamiya and Italeri.
This release in the exciting Tamiya-Italeri collaboration series is a model of the Sd.Kfz. 10, featuring new and re-designed parts and accompanied by Tamiya figures, accessories and decals.
The 1-ton Sd.Kfz. 10 was one of the lightest-weight half-track vehicles in use during WWII, and saw extensive use by German forces in a variety of situations. 15,000-plus Sd.Kfz. 10s were manufactured and dispatched to the Eastern Front, North Africa, and a range of locations.
- The kit features parts which update the original Italeri classic.
- Newly-added parts depict reverse side of folded-away canvas roof, plus cabin interior weapon rack. Accessories and attachment mounts have also been redesigned.
- Mold for rear loop stay has been partially updated, and thin plastic plate included to depict windshield.
- A plethora of Tamiya-produced parts recreate jerry cans, light and more.
- Realistic assembly-type tracks feature one-piece straight sections for hassle-free building process.
- Canvas roof can be assembled in folded away or deployed state.
- Parts depicting soldier accessories and small firearms included.
- Comes with 3 figures (1 driver) and 4 markings, which reproduce Eastern and Italian front unit vehicles.
Vehicle parts are a product of Italieri.
- Completed Model Length: 14.5cm
- Model Scale: 1:35
- 1 x Model Kit Sprues - Unassembled
- 3 x Figures - Unassembled
- 1 x Decal Sheet
- 1 x Instructions
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.
WWSM Says: -
- New Tamiya Model Kit for 2022
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38cm Height:24.5cm Width:6cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm