Honda's first passenger production car, the S500 open two seater sportscar, was first announced in the 1962 Tokyo Motor Show, going on sale the following year. After the production termination of its successor, the S800, Honda moved away from producing front-engine/rear-wheel drive sports cars.
September of 1998 saw the sensational rebirth of this type, with the announcement of the S2000.
- This open two seater features the traditional sports car look with a puposeful long nose/short deck styling.
- Futuristic headlights wrap around the side, appearing to be pulled back, poised for speed.
- The naturally aspirated 2.0 liter inline-4 DOHC-VTEC powerplant pumps out over 250hp, yet still manages to reduce toxic exhaust emissions to 1/10th the level of its predecessors.
- The positioning of the engine is also ideal, sitting just behind the front wheel axle in interest of 50/50 weight distribution.
- The sturdy body and superior road handling, meshed with a four-wheel double wishbone suspension and a newly developed 6-speed manual transmission, offer high tractability and synthesis between car and driver.
- The inside of the cabin features bucket seats, state of the art digital indicators, and a red button for starting the engine.
- Of course, the impact safe design, air bag, and all the other safety features of modern sports cars have also been thoroughly considered.
- Developed in celebration of Honda's 50th anniversary, the S2000 will surely take it place as the 2000cc sports car to beat in the 21st century.
Model Features: -
- 1:24 Scale Sports Car Series No 245
- Detailed Static Display Model
- Accurately reproduced Exterior and Interior
- Realistic Chassis undersurface and suspension
- Solid Synthetic rubber Tyres
- Metal transfer Emblem
- Right and Left Hand Steering Wheel type can be selected
- Ready to Assemble Plastic Model Kit
- Cement and Paint NOT included
Honda Official Licensed Product
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 29 cm Height: 19 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.