Tamiya Honda CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird Motorcycle Model Kit 14070 Scale 1:12
- Brand: Tamiya
- MPN: 14070
- Scale: 1/12
- Type: Motorcycles
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Honda CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird
- AGE: 14+
- Colour: Brown
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Length: 18.1 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Product Theme: Transportation
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.315 Kg
Unveiled to the public in 1996, Honda's CBR 1100XX "Super Blackbird" has brought the leading edge of motorcycle technology to a new height.
Even though it provides and awesome 165 horsepower output and a top speed exceeding 300km/h, this super sport bike is not just about muscle. Its sleek, bullet-nosed wedge shape styling was the result of the extensive wind tunnel testing. This distinctive "piggy-back" combination headlights allow the Super Blackbird to have an extremely narrow frontal aspect. The cowling, with purposefully sculptured air intakes and outlets, contribute to achieve better aerodynamics, whilst providing comfort and wind protection for the rider.
At the heart of the Super Blackbird lies the 1,137cc, liquid cooled inline four cylinder engine which is compact and light in weight. By incorporating a dual-shaft balancer system, this powerful unit revs up very smoothly, and annoying secondary vibration is virtually eliminated. Thanks to the low vibration, the engine is directly bolted to the dual-spar, triple box section aluminum frame without using rubber mounts, obtaining even further overall rigidity. The entire lightness, and excellent suspension system enable it to have outstanding agility and maneuverability.
Positive stopping power is obtained through Honda's Dual-Combined Brake System, which actuates the front and rear brakes by either pulling the hand lever or pressing the foot pedal. The CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird has undoubtedly set new standards in every aspect of large displacement sports motorcycles.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:35cm Height:20cm Width:6cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
- Capable of hitting speeds in excess of 300km/h is the 1996 released super sports Honda CBR1100XX, which now comes accurately reproduced as a plastic assembly model kit.
- The individualistic aerodynamic form of the CBR's cowling and the high performance liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder engine, frame, and suspension, have all been precisely modelled.
- The engine and cowling can be attached to the frame with small screws allowing you to further understand the mechanics of the motorcycle.
- Parts such as the dual headlight case, exhaust, and front forks are depicted with metal plated parts to provide the model with greater realism.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.