Tamiya German Jagdpanzer IV/70(V) Lang (Sd.Kfz.162/1) Tank Destroyer Plastic Model Kit (Scale 1:35)
- Brand: Tamiya
- MPN: 35340
- Scale: 1/35
- Type: Tank
- Model: German Jagdpanzer IV/70(V) Lang (Sd.Kfz.162/1)
- AGE: 14+
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Sub Type: Kit
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.36 Kg
This is a completely new model of the fearsome German tank destroyer Jagdpanzer IV Lang.
It is designed from the ground up to be part of the long catalog of models offered in the Tamiya 1/35 scale line up of model kits.
- The original Jagdpanzer IV tank destroyer was based upon the Panzer IV vehicle and used extensive sloped armor with the 48-caliber 7.5cm gun that had already proven its worth on other vehicles.
- In January 1944, it was decided to upgrade the Jagdpanzer IV, with the powerful 70-caliber 7.5cm anti-tank gun installed in place of the original 48-caliber weapon.
- This bigger gun was fitted to the Jadgpanzer IV with the intention of giving it the ability to destroy Allied tanks without even entering their weapons range.
- It was also the origin of the name Lang, which translates into English as "long". The (V) was applied to vehicles manufactured by the German company Vomag. 930 Jagdpanzer IV /70(V) Lang vehicles were manufactured between August 1944 and March 1945, with German forces taking advantage of the exceptional range of the gun, employing it in both defensive and ambush roles even as their military situation worsened.
- December 2014 marks 70 years since the Battle of the Bulge, which was effectively the final German offensive of WWII.
- This model is perfect and right on time to liven up late Second World War dioramas.
- Scale: 1:35
- Includes 2 Figures
- Includes 3 Marking Options
Manufacturer Recommended Paint Colours (Sold Seperately):
- TS-3 - Dark Yellow
- XF-61 - Dark Green
- XF-64 - Red Brown
Does NOT Include Paint, Adhesive or Paintbrushes. These are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:35cm Height:20cm Width:6cm all measurements sare approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.
New Products in Tanks Pre 1945
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.