A highly detailed Tamiya figure set of Mid-WWII German Infantry in 1:35 scale.
In the middle years of WWII, most German Wehrmacht soldiers were issued with M36 uniform that was field gray with green collar, although some had the M40 with collar also in field gray. The uniform was rounded off with a helmet or cap, jack boots and - in many cases - suspenders for the trousers.
Accessories such as pouches, canteen, shovel and more were usually carried, while weaponry depended upon one's rank: enlisted men would have the Kar98k rifle or MG34 machine gun, whereas non-commissioned officers wielded the MP40 submachine gun. Officers and machine gunners would frequently carry a pistol for self-defense.
- Detailed 1:35 scale figure set
- German infantry troops are accurately captured in uniform typical of the Mid-WWII period
- Figures are in realistic pose and have lifelike facial expressions that add a further element of authenticity to any mode lor diorama of the period
- A plethora of accessories include sharpe renderings of weaponry such as Kar98k rifle, MG34 machine gun and the MP40 submachine gun
- Also included are depictions of ammo cases, binoculars, grenade case, plus decals to recreate various Wehrmacht insignia
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 16 cm Height: 26 cm Width: 4 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.