The middle stages of WWII saw the production of the world's heaviest and most powerful tank of its time, the Jagdtiger. Featuring on the Jagdtiger was a long barreled 12.8cm gun which showed great offensive capabilities. While based on the King Tiger's chassis, the newly designed Jagdtiger was approximately 30cm longer. Along with its new design, the large sized fixed fighting compartment was given a 250mm thick front defensive armament which was unique to this tank. First appearing at the Ardennes offensive in December 1944, and Jagdtiger mostly fought against Allied forces in Western Germany from January 1945. Until the end of the war, the Jagdtiger continued to menace and ambush Allied forces and U.S. Sherman tanks from distances of 3,000m or more.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic assembly model kit of the impressive Jagdtiger which appeared in the latter stages of WWII
- Panzerjager Jagdtiger Sd.Kfz.186
- Length: 301mm, Width 107mm
- The Jagdtiger's solid form and impressive gun have been successfully captured with this model.
- Having a larger hull than the King Tiger, early edition parts such as the spare track racks and jack are realistically reproduced.
- Comes with a separately moulded part for the fighting compartment roof.
- The main gun can be assembled in a recoiled state.
- Shell rack, gun mount, floor boards, and other interior parts have been accurately reproduced.
- Separately moulded disc parts for the road wheels add extra depth to the model.
- You can choose having the gun travel lock at a stowed or deployed position.
- 5 kinds of markings for the 653rd Heavy Anti-Tank Battalion included.
Tamiya is releasing this 1/35 scale Jagdtiger after its first release 33 years ago in commemoration of the 40th year anniversary of the 1/35 Military Miniature series. Lining this Jagdtiger up with other 1/35 scale tanks like the German King Tiger Production Turret (35164), German King Tiger Porsche Turret (35169), German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther Late Version (35203), German King Tiger (Ardennes Front) (35252), and German Tank Destroyer Hetzer Mid Production (35285) would make for an imposing display.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 44 cm Height: 26 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.