The Flakvierling 38 is one of the most well known World War II era German Anti-Air weapons. Boasting 4 autocannons, capable of delivering a rate of fire of 800 rounds per minute, factoring in reload time. Heat would reduce this number further, but the weapon proved effective nonetheless.
- Shooting an impressive 600 rounds per minute and greatly feared by Allied pilots was the German 20mm Flakvierling 38 MITSd.Ah.52 which is now recreated as a plastic assembly model kit.
- Although its purpose was to provide aerial defense against Allied aircraft attack from a grounded position, it was also seen used with trucks and other land vehicles as well on warships.
- Features of the model including the skyward aimed gun barrels, ammunition cartridges, operating handles, pedals etc. have all been realistically reproduced.
- The gun barrels along with its gun sight offer elevation and traverse.
- Also included with the set is a trailer to allow you the choice of assembling the Flakvierling 38 in transport or being fired.
- Scale 1/35
- Miniature Series No.91
Product does not include paints or adhesive, these are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:26cm Height:15.5cm Width:3cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 14+. Adult supervision is required at all times.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.