Tamiya British Battleship King George V Model Kit Scale 1:350
- Brand: Tamiya
- MPN: 78010
- Scale: 1/350
- Type: Battleship
- Material: Plastic
- Model: British Battleship King George V
- AGE: 14+
- Colour: Grey
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Length: 64.9 cm
- Product Width: 9 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Product Theme: Militaria
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 1.137 Kg
HMS King George V (pennant number 41) was the lead ship of the five British King George V-class battleships of the Royal Navy. Laid down in 1937 and commissioned in 1940, King George V operated during the Second World War in all three major theatres of war, the Atlantic, Mediterranean and Pacific, as well as part of the British Home Fleet and Pacific Fleets.
In May 1941, along with HMS Rodney, King George V was involved in the hunt for and pursuit of the German Battleship Bismarck , eventually inflicting severe damage which led to the German vessel sinking.
- This kit depicts the HMS King George V, the lead ship of her namesake class of battleships which served the Royal Navy during WWII.
- Her flat-sided bridge area and distinctive stern shape have been accurately reproduced.
- Modellers can also enjoy exploring the layout of various superstructure areas such as the navigation and compass decks.
- Her formidable appearance is completed by her armament of ten 14-inch guns, sixteen 5.25-inch guns, and over 100 anti-aircraft guns.
- The model comes with a stand and nameplate for a professional display.
Product Dimensions: Length: 649mm, beam: 90mm
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 76 cm Height: 25 cm Width: 7 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.