Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips - 250 TABLETS
- Brand: Solgar
- MPN: E2401
- Type: Vitamin
- Health Category: Immune Support
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 100 or 250
- Country of Origin: United States
- Department: Adult
- Product Features: Vegetarian
- Product Format: Tablet
- Type of Diet: Vegan
- Volume: Does Not Apply
- Weight: 0.64 Kg
Solgar® Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts.
Vitamin C in the diet contributes to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each Tablet Provides:
- Vitamin C: 1000mg
- Rose Hips Powder: 62.5mg
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.
- People who have an existing medical condition, take prescribed medication or women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please note over 100mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.