Solgar Biotin 5000µg 50 CAPSULES
- Brand: Solgar
- MPN: E313E
- Type: Vitamin B
- Health Category: Hair, Skin & Nail Health
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 50 or 100
- Country of Origin: United States
- Department: Unisex
- Product Features: Vegetarian
- Product Format: Capsule
- Type of Diet: Vegan
- Weight: 0.25 Kg
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that contributes to several functions in the body including energy metabolism.
Perhaps best known for its beauty supporting benefits, a daily dose of Solgar's Biotin 5000 mcg can help support healthy looking hair and skin. Although Biotin deficiency is rare it may result in thinning hair, brittle nails and a red scaly rash around the mouth and eyes. As the body doesn't make or store biotin, additionally, a daily dose of this B vitamin can help maintain the biotin levels your body needs
- Contributes to improvement of nails resistance
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin
- Is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair and nails
- Contributes to maintain energy-yielding metabolism and general vitality
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), D-biotin.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.