1:24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 Coupe (G-Model).
The second generation of the 911 series was generally known as the G-Model. For the model year 1984, the Carrera was upgraded to a 3.2-litre engine with 231 hp.
- Number of Parts: 109
- Completed Model Length: 17.9cm
- Completed Model Height: 5.5cm
- Completed Model Width: 7.9cm
- Model Scale: 1:24
- Manufacturer Difficulty Level: 3/5
- Multi-piece six-cylinder engine
- Optionally as left-hand or right-hand drive version
- Movable bonnet
- Decals featuring various license plates (D, A, F, B, NL, GB, I, E, DK)
- 1 x Plastic model kit (non-assembled)
- 1 x Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions
- 1 x Decal set
- 1 x Set of Base Paint Colors (Revell Aqua Color)
- 1 x Adhesive (Revell Contacta Professional Mini)
- 1 x Paintbrush
Revell Model Set - Paints, Glues and Paintbrush are Included.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:35cm Height:33cm Width:6.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 10+. Detailed model kits for advanced model builders. Experience in adhesion and painting required. Not suitable for children under the age of 10.
Official Porsche Licensed Product. Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.