The model kit is upgraded to the "Platinum Edition" with high-quality photo-etched and metal parts and allows for an exceptionally detailed model.
First produced in 1965, the AEC Routemaster or RML for short, carried a total of 72 passengers. The brilliant success achieved with the 15 test vehicles was so convincing that a further 500 units of the RML were ordered. In particular, the open entry platform for quick boarding and exiting was very popular.
With the constant presence of the red double decker buses on almost all routes in central London, the image of the Routemaster was quickly consolidated as typical landmark of the capital.
- Multi-part body
- Reproduction of the complete passenger compartment
- Movable engine hood
- Optional removable roof segment
- Frame with photoetched parts
- Decal for two versions
- Number of Parts: 708
- Completed Model Length: 38.1cm
- Completed Model Width: 18.3cm
- Completed Model Height: 10.1cm
- Model Scale: 1:24
- 1 x Model Kit - Unassembled
- 1 x Wooden Self Adhesive Bus Interior Flooring
- 1 x Multilingual Illustrated Instructions
- 1 x Decal Set
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 13+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.
WWSM Says: -
- New Revell Model Kit for 2022
- Classic London Bus Model Kit
- Revell Limited Edition Model Kit
- Revell Platinum Edition Model Kit
Packaging Dimensions: Length:59.5cm Height:42.5cm Width:15.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm