The O-2A is a twin-engine military plane.
The versatility of the O-2A gave it capabilities that were normally reserved for larger and more expensive aircraft which were not designed primarily as observer planes. The complete designation of the standard version is O-2A. 501 of these planes were supplied to the US Air Force, and in early 1970, 12 were supplied to the Iranian Air Force.
- Very detailed kit
- Authentic decal
- Cockpit imitation
- Number of Parts: 171
- Completed Model Length: 18.8cm
- Completed Model Wingspan: 24.1cm
- Model Scale: 1:48
- Manufacturer Difficulty Level: 4/5 - Advanced
- 1 x Model Kit Sprues (Not Assembled)
- 1 x Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions
- 1 x Decal set
Packaging Dimensions: Length:38.5cm Height:24.5cm Width:6.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 12+. Model making should always be done under adult supevision.