The tank fire engine is based on the Mercedes-Benz 1625 (16 t, 250 hp) and with a 5000 liter extinguishing water tank was originally intended for firefighting on motorways.
In the course of its long service life with numerous fire brigades, however, it has proven itself excellently in many other fire operations.
- Number of Parts: 231
- Completed Model Length: 29.6cm
- Completed Model Height: 12.2cm
- Completed Model Width: 11.8cm
- Scale: 1:24
- Manufacturer Difficulty Level: 5/5
- Multi-part engine
- Box body with two detailed cargo spaces
- Movable foam/water cannon
- Cab with opening doors
- Movable wheels
- Decals with license plates of different versions
- 1 x Plastic model kit (non-assembled)
- 1 x Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions
- 1 x Decal set
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:47cm Height:33.5cm Width:cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 13+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision.