The Hawker Hunter is one of the most elegant jets built in the UK since WWII.
First introduced as an interceptor in 1954, this model was later modified and used as the FGA.9 fighter bomber.
- Number of Parts: 46
- Completed Model Length: 9.6cm
- Completed Model Width: 7.7cm
- Model Scale: 1:144
- Manufacturer Difficulty Level: 3/5
- Recessed panel lines
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed chassis
- Extensive external loads
- 1 x Plastic model kit (Not Assembled)
- 1 x Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions
- 1 x Decal set
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included, these are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:24cm Height:15.5cm Width:3.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 10+. Model Making should always be done under adult supervision