The D.H. 82 Tiger Moth was as a single-engine biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland.
Over 7000 were produced. The plane was primarily used by the Royal Air Force as a training aircraft. Today, the Tiger Moth is still popularly seen at military reunions. That's probably because there's nothing like the original to inspire a passion for aviation: This is one of the best-loved aircraft ever built and is known around the world.
- Number of Parts: 91
- Completed Model Length: 23cm
- Completed Model Wingspan: 28.5cm
- Model Scale: 1:32
- Detailed surface structures
- Authentic decal for 2 versions
- 1 x Plastic model kit (not assembled)
- 1 x Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions
- 1 x Decal set
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included, these are sold seperately.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:43.5cm Height:24.5cm Width:11cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 12+. Model making should always be done under adult supervision.