Revell Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 1969 Version Car Model Kit 07712 Scale 1:25
- Brand: Revell
- MPN: 07712
- Scale: 1/25
- Type: Car
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 1969
- AGE: 12+
- Colour: Red
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Height: 5.2 cm
- Product Length: 18.9 cm
- Product Width: 7.8 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Year Released: 2022
- Weight: 0.39 Kg
This classic Chevrolet two-door coupé or convertible was developed and introduced as a competitor to the Ford Mustang.
This is a 1:25 Scale Model Kit of the 1969 Camaro SS 396.
- Faithfully reproduced body with fine surface textures
- Separate, removable engine hood
- Detailed chassis
- Many chrome parts, including rims and exterior mirrors
- Instructions and authentic decals
- Number of Parts: 111
- Completed Model Length: 189mm
- Completed Model Width: 78mm
- Completed Model Height: 52mm
- Scale: 1:25
- 1 x Unassembled Model Kit Sprues
- 1 x Illustrated Multilingual Assembly Instructions
- 1 x Decal Set
Paints, Adhesive and Paintbrushes are NOT Included.
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 12+. Model making should always be done under adult supervision.
WWSM Says: -
- New Revell Car Model Kit for 2022
- Revell Skill Level: 4/5
Packaging Dimensions: Length:35cm Height:21cm Width:6.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.