Revell Boeing B-17F Memphis Belle USAF Bomber Aircraft Model Kit 04297 Scale 1:48
- Brand: Revell
- MPN: 04297
- Scale: 1/48
- Type: Aircraft
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Memphis Belle
- AGE: 10+
- Colour: Multicoloured
- Country of Origin: Poland
- Product Features: Not Painted
- Product Length: 48.4 cm
- Product Width: 65.6 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Year Released: 2021
- Weight: 0.9 Kg
The Memphis Belle is formally known as the Boeing B-17F, a heavy bomber that was used during World War 2 by the United States Army Air Cops and the Royal Air Force.
It was often called the Flying Fortress too, due to its huge wingspan, heavy bomb load, multiplicity of weaponry and its resilience to combat damage.
The famed B-17F "Memphis Belle" belonged to the 8th Air Force. It flew a total of 25 missions, withstood numerous fighter attacks and suffered flak damage. It later returned to the USA and can be seen today in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Structural details on surface
- Cockpit with instrument panel
- Bombsight and seat
- Rotating MG turret
- Movable MG ball turret under the fuselage
- MGs mounted in side windows
- Detailed main undercarriage
- Movable propeller
- 2 bombs on external pylons
- Scale: 1:48
- Completed Model Length: 49.4cm
- Completed Model Wingspan: 65.6cm
Paints, Adhesive & Paintbrushes NOT Included. These are sold seperately.
Includes Decals for the Memphis Belle and another USAF version:
- Boeing B17F-10-BO Flying Fortress Mephis Belle , uf 324th Bomb Squadron, 91st Bomb Group, Bassingbourn, U.K., May 1943
- Boeing B17F-10-BO Flying Fortress of 423rd Bomb Squadron, 306th Bomb Group at Thurleigh, U.K., Spring 1943
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 10+. Model making should always be done under adult supervision.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.