Revell Aqua Colour - Solid Metallic - In order to satisfy the needs of every modeller, Revell has developed a brand new paint system, offering a wealth of benefits!
'Revell 'Aqua Colour' - paints in the brand-new 18-ml jars/pots are ideal for modelling.
- The paints can be diluted with water
- The paints have a mild odour
- The paints are not flammable
- The paints contain practically no organic solvents
- 88 Different shades
- The paints can be mixed together
- The paint is totally dry after 2 to 3 hours
- A coat can be overpainted after just one hour, 6 times faster than with Email Color Enamels
- The new paints can be overpainted on existing Email Color Enamel paints (14ml) without difficulty after the proper drying period, but cannot be mixed together.
These paints are also suitable for airbrushing, but the following should be noted:
- The paints should not be diluted too much
- Dilute with max. 20 to 25% water
- It is best to dilute the paints with Aqua Color Mix. This also serves as a retardant and prevents the paint from drying too quickly in the spray gun.
- The spray gun can be cleaned with water immediately after use.
For use with a brush:
- The paints can be applied with a paint brush due to their uniform coverage
- With a paint brush you can get a surface almost as smooth as with an Airbrush
- The end result is absolutely comparable to that with "Email Color" enamel paints
- Exceptionally good results with a paint brush
Only 1 paint pot is supplied of your chosen colour. Each Colour is subject to availability.
Product Dimensions: Length:3cm Height:4cm Width:3cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
New Products in Acrylic Paints for Scale Models
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.