Revell Airbus A320neo British Airways Aircraft Model Kit Level 4 Scale: 1:144
- Brand: Revell
- MPN: 03840
- Scale: 1/144
- Type: Aircraft
- Material: Plastic
- Model: Airbus A320neo British Airways 03840
- AGE: 12+
- Colour: White
- Country of Origin: Poland
- Product Features: Requires Painting
- Product Length: 26.1 cm
- Product Width: 24.8 cm
- Sub Type: Kit
- Product Theme: Transportation
- Year Released: 2023
- Weight: 0.33 Kg
This product for sale is the Revell Airbus A320neo British Airways Aircraft Model Kit Scale: 1/144. WWSM includes FREE Delivery to ALL UK destinations for these model kit products.
Model Kit Dimensions : -
- Scale: 1:144
- Revell Skill Level: 4
- Model Length: 26.1cm
- Model Wingspan: 24.8cm
- Number of Parts: 52
Model Kit Features: -
- Cockpit replica
- Multi-piece CFM LEAP engines
- Detailed chassis
- Decals for the British Airways Livery
Recommended Revell Paints for Basic Painting:
- 04, 09, 31, 47, 51, 54, 76, 91, 99, 371
What's Not Included?
- PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: -
- Length: 35 cm Height: 21 cm Width: 4 cm
Safety Information: -
- Detailed model kits for advanced model builders.
- Experience in adhesion and painting required.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Airbus, its Logo, A320neo are registered trademarks.
- Manufactured by REVELL under Airbus license.
Aircraft History: -
The Airbus A320neo ("neo" stands for "New Engine Option") is a series of upgraded versions of the A320 family of aircraft, which initially debuted in 1988. The A320neo was officially launched on 1st December 2010 and had its first flight on 25th September 2014. It entered commercial service on 25th January 2016 with Lufthansa.
Key Facts: -
- Engines: Choice between Pratt & Whitney PW1100G-JM and CFM International LEAP-1A.
- Fuel Efficiency: Up to 20% improvement in fuel efficiency compared to older A320 models.
- Range: Approximately 3,300 nautical miles.
- Capacity: Typically seats 140 to 240 passengers, depending on configuration.
- Cockpit: Features advanced avionics and fly-by-wire technology.
- Orders: Over 7,400 orders as of my last update in January 2022.
- Operators: Used by various airlines globally, including easyJet, American Airlines, Air India & British Airways.
- Sustainability: The A320neo aims to offer reduced operational costs, noise levels, and emissions, making it a more sustainable option in the aviation industry.
New Products in Civilian Aircraft Civilian Aircraft Model Kits
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.