"Selfies" have become one of the world's most popular pastimes, with people taking photos of themselves, their friends and their pets in all sorts of locations and situations. Even world leaders and royalty are doing it!
This fun-filled design by Howard Robinson shows what might happen if horses got involved too. Let your imagination run riot, and enjoy the challenge of piecing together this ever-so-silly portrait of equine pals.
- Includes in-box A4 colour leaflet showing puzzle image for reference, information about the image and artist's biography.
- No 1 in the "Selfies" range of puzzles.
- High quality 500 piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle.
- The finished puzzle measures 49 x 36 cm when complete.
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up.
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.
Ravensburger have over 50 years' worth of experience in the manufacture of puzzles. Not only do they make the best selection of puzzles, they also pride themselves on having the highest quality. Individual pieces are stamped with such precision that a quiet "click" can be heard when one piece is inserted in the other - this phenomenon is so unique that they have given it it's own name 'Softclick Technology.' Their puzzles are made using unique punching templates and punching tools, which are hand-crafted with watchmaker precision to ensure the greatest possible accuracy and variety of the puzzle pieces.
Packaging Dimensions: Height:23cm Width:33.5cm Depth:3.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm