Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) contributes to:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Normal Psychological function
- Normal function of the heart.
- Suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians
- GM Free
- No Artificial Flavourings
- No Added Colouring
- No Added Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Milk/Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Salt Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Crustacean Free
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Corn Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Paraben Free, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free
Take One (1) tablet per day with food.
- Thiamin (B1) 100mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Thiamin (as Hydrochloride), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Anticaking Agent (Vegetable Source Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Talc, Natural Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin), Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Anticaking Agent (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate).
- Long term intakes of this level of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 16
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not suitable for people who are taking warfarin
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.