Natures Aid SleepEezy Valerian Root Extract 150mg - 60 Tablets
- Brand: Natures Aid
- MPN: 127320
- Type: Alternative Sleep Therapy
- Health Category: Sleep Aid
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 60
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Woman
- Product Features: Yeast Free
- Product Format: Tablet
- Type of Diet: Vegetarian
- Volume: Does not Apply
- Weight: 0.14 Kg
In 2004, a European Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (2004/24/EC) was introduced. This new THMRS requires quality and safety of the product to be demonstrated, with efficacy being based on the traditional use of the herbal medicine, provided the claimed pharmacological effects are plausible. THR Number: 33336/0006
SleepEezy® is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances due to symptoms of mild anxiety - based on traditional use only.
- Suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians
- GM Free
- No Artificial Flavourings
- No Added Colouring
- No Added Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Milk/Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Salt Free
- Yeast Free
- Crustacean Free
Also Free of:
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Paraben Free, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free
Adults and the elderly, take One to Two (1-2) tablets half an hour before bedtime. If necessary, an additional tablet can be taken earlier in the evening. Take continuously for 2-4 weeks.
Each film-coated tablet contains 150mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L) equivalent to 750mg-900mg of Valerian root
Valerian Root, Calcium hydrogen phosphate; microcrystalline cellulose; colloidal silicon dioxide; croscarmellose sodium; magnesium stearate; lecithin; dextrose monohydrate; sodium citrate; dextrin. Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 70% v/v.
Also contains glucose.
- Do Not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Valerian, or any of the other ingredients
- Not suitable for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Do not take if you are taking other medication for sleep or anxiety
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This product may make you drowsy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- The effects of this product may be increased by alcohol. Excessive Alcohol consumption should be avoided.
- Consult a doctor if your symptoms worsen, or do not improve over four weeks.
THR Number: 33336/0006
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.