Natures Aid JointEeze Devils Claw Root Extract - 90 Film Coated Tablets
- Brand: Natures Aid
- MPN: 127030
- Type: Alternative Pain Therapy
- Health Category: Muscle & Nerve Function
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 90
- Scent: Blend
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Woman
- Product Features: Yeast-Free
- Product Format: Tablet
- Type of Diet: Vegetarian
- Volume: Does Not Apply
- Weight: 0.14 Kg
In 2004, a European Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (2004/24/EC) was introduced. This new THMRS requires quality and safety of the product to be demonstrated, with efficacy being based on the traditional use of the herbal medicine, provided the claimed pharmacological effects are plausible. THR Number: 33336/0004
Devils Claw is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints.
Each JointEeze® film-coated tablet contains 300mg of dry extract from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. Zeyheri L. Decne radix) equivalent to 1050-1500mg of Devil's Claw root.
- Suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians
- GM Free
- No Artificial Flavourings
- No Added Colouring
- No Added Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Milk/Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Salt Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Crustacean Free
Aluminium Free, Celery Free, Citric Acid Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Lupin Free, Maize Free, Mollusc Free, Mustard Free, Paraben Free, Sesame Seed Free, Soya Free, Starch Free, Sulphur Dioxide Free
For adults and the elderly: swallow one (1) tablet three (3) times daily after food.
One film coated tablet contains:
- 300mg of extract (as dried extract) from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H.zeyheri L. Decne radix), (equivalent to 1050-1500mg of Devil's Claw root).
Tablet core - calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, cellulose microcrystalline, crosscarmellose sodium, silica colloidal hydrated, magnesium stearate; Coating - lecithin, croscarmellose sodium, glucose monohydrate, sodium citrate, dextrin.
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v
THR Number: 33336/0004
- Please review the provided Product Information Sheet before using this product, it is provided inside the packaging of this product.
- Not suitable for people with a history of Stomach or Duodenal Ulcers.
- Not suitable for people who are under 18 years of age
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.