LEGO Technic Material Handler Building Set 835 Piece for Ages 10+
- Brand: LEGO
- MPN: 42144
- Type: Complete Set
- Material: Plastic
- AGE: 10+
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Product Features: 835 Piece Set
- Product Height: 37.5 cm
- Product Length: 35 cm
- Product Width: 9 cm
- LEGO Set Number: 42144
- Year Released: 2022
- Weight: 1.44 Kg
Learn how a material handler works.
Do you love mechanics and engineering? Then you'll enjoy this action-packed build! The LEGO® Technic Material Handler set gives you a fascinating look at how a material handler vehicle really works.
- Product Piece Count: 835
It has lots of manual and pneumatic functions so you can explore how this mighty vehicle sorts, piles and loads scrap materials ready for processing.
- Discover how a material handler works - Kids aged 10+ will love exploring all the manual and pneumatic functions of this LEGO® Technic Material Handler (42144) toy model set
- Pneumatic functions - Check out the movable arm with a reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic 'orange peel' style grapple that opens and closes
- Manual functions - Explore the upper arm that can rotate 360 degrees, the elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers
- A LEGO® Technic build - Fans of LEGO Technic will enjoy building this set. It's also a great project for anyone looking for a more challenging LEGO build
- Project for kids aged 10 and over - Give this mechanical toy as a gift to kids aged 10+ for a project that offers a range of features and functions to explore
- Measurements - This LEGO® Technic construction site toy measures 33 cm (12.5 in.) high, 40 cm (15.5 in.) long and 17 cm (6.5 in.) wide
- An introduction to engineering - LEGO® Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality - LEGO® Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first - LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 10+. Small parts may be generated, Choking Hazard.
WWSM Says: -
- New LEGO Technic for August 2022
- Construction themed LEGO Technic product
Know a kid who loves mechanics and engineering? They'll love this LEGO® Technic Material Handler (42144) for ages 10+.
Designed for kids who love construction site toys, this mechanical model gives a fascinating look at how a material handler vehicle really works. It has lots of manual and pneumatic functions, so they can explore how this mighty toy material handler sorts, piles, and loads materials for processing.
An action-packed build Pneumatic functions include a movable arm with an impressive reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic 'orange peel' style grapple that opens and closes. Manual functions include an upper arm that can rotate 360 degrees, an elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers.
A great introduction to engineering LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:35cm Height:37.5cm Width:9cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.