LEGO Star Wars Inquisitor Transport Scythe Building Set 924 Pieces
- Brand: LEGO
- MPN: 75336
- Type: Complete Set
- Material: Plastic
- AGE: 9+
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Product Features: 924 Piece Set
- Product Height: 28 cm
- Product Length: 48 cm
- Product Width: 7 cm
- LEGO Set Number: 75336
- Year Released: 2022
- Weight: 1.36 Kg
Build the Inquisitor Transport Scythe for action adventures!
Feel the dark side of the Force with the Inquisitor Transport Scythe! Reva is in the pilot seat, and the Grand Inquisitor and the Fifth Brother are on board for a sinister mission.
- Product Piece Count: 924
Flip down the wings for flight mode and fire the spring-loaded shooters. On landing, lower the ramp and prepare for battle. Can Ben Kenobi elude the Inquisitors with their double-bladed lightsabers?
- Detailed, brick-built model of the Inquisitor Transport Scythe (75336) - Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi fans can play out dramatic battles between Imperial Inquisitors and Obi-Wan with this building toy
- 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures - Ben Kenobi with a blue lightsaber, plus the Grand Inquisitor, Reva (Third Sister) and the Fifth Brother, each with double-bladed red lightsabers
- Authentic features - The Inquisitor Transport Scythe has wings that fold up and down for landing or flight mode, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a fold-down access ramp at the front
- Easy access to the detailed interior - The top and sides of the cockpit open to reveal a pilot seat and 2 passenger seats for minifigures, plus storage clips for their lightsabers
- Gift idea for ages 9 and over - Give this 924-piece building toy as a birthday present or Christmas gift to kids who are into Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi or just love Star Wars™ starships
- For play and display - This buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ starship toy measures over 14 cm (5.5 in.) high, 37 cm (14.5 in.) long and 24 cm (9.5 in.) wide and can be displayed between playtime missions
- Printed and digital instructions - Find step-by-step illustrated instructions in the box and check out the LEGO® Building Instructions app for digital instructions, plus zoom and rotate viewing tools
- Building toys for all ages - LEGO® Star Wars™ sets allow kids and adult fans to recreate epic scenes, make up their own adventures or simply display the premium-quality buildable models
- Quality control - LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy stringent quality standards, ensuring that they are compatible and connect consistently and securely
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 9+. Small parts may be generated, Choking Hazard.
WWSM Says: -
- New LEGO Star Wars for August 2022
- Kenobi themed LEGO Star Wars product
Kids can play out Jedi-hunting missions from Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi with LEGO® Star Wars™ Inquisitor Transport Scythe (75336).
This buildable toy starship has adjustable wings for flight and landing modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an access ramp. The cockpit opens for easy viewing of the detailed interior, which has 3 minifigure seats and storage clips for lightsabers. There are also LEGO minifigures of Ben Kenobi, the Grand Inquisitor, Reva (Third Sister) and the Fifth Brother with lightsaber weapons for creative role play.
Digital building tools A cool Star Wars gift idea for trendsetting kids aged 9 and over, the set includes printed building instructions. And check out the LEGO Building Instructions app, which has zoom and rotate viewing tools to enhance the creative experience. Awesome construction toys The LEGO Group has been recreating starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there is a wide variety of sets to inspire fans of all ages.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:48cm Height:28cm Width:7cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.