LEGO Harry Potter The Ministry of Magic Building Set 990 Piece for Ages 9+
- Brand: LEGO
- MPN: 76403
- Type: Complete Set
- Material: Plastic
- AGE: 9+
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Product Features: Original (Unopened)
- Product Height: 31 cm
- Product Length: 21 cm
- Product Width: 21 cm
- LEGO Set Number: 76403
- Year Released: 2022
- Weight: 1.37 Kg
A multistorey celebration of the Ministry of Magic™
The first ever LEGO® Harry Potter™ set to feature the Ministry of Magic™ - filled with famous scenes, iconic characters and authentic details.
- Product Piece Count: 990
Join Harry, Ron and Hermione on a mission to enter the Ministry of Magic™ and steal the Slytherin™ locket from Dolores Umbridge™. Use Polyjuice to change the way the 3 friends look. Then, search Umbridge's office, Arthur Weasley's office, the Hall of Prophecy and the Floo Network atrium without being caught by Yaxley, Pius and the Dementor™! Will they escape with the Horcrux? Only you can decide!
- Magical headquarters - LEGO® Harry Potter™ The Ministry of Magic™ (76403) is the first LEGO set to capture the scale and scope of this bustling hive of activity
- Minifigures - Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Albert Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk, Reg & Mary Cattermole, Arthur Weasley, Dolores Umbridge™, Pius Thicknesse, Corban Yaxley and a Dementor™
- Authentic accessories - Familiar items from the films include a red phone box, stacks of the Daily Prophet newspaper, Umbridge's Patronus cat, 2 decoy detonators and the Slytherin™ locket Horcrux
- An immersive play experience - Filled with realistic details and imaginative role-play adventures, this 'living model' provides Harry Potter™ fans with endless play-and-display possibilities
- A stand-out gift - This first-of-its-kind playset makes a bewitching birthday, Christmas or any-day gift for witches, wizards and muggles aged 9 and up
- A mega, modular toy - Measuring over 31 cm (12 in.) high, 21 cm (8.5 in.) wide and 21 cm (8 in.) deep, the set's modular design makes it easy to reconfigure for endless new adventures
- Immersive building experience - The free LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Part of an extensive range - LEGO® Harry Potter™ playsets put favourite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and muggles
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 9+. Small parts may be generated, Choking Hazard.
WWSM Says: -
- Quality guaranteed - LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured - LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Delight Harry Potter™ fans aged 9 and up with LEGO® Harry Potter The Ministry of Magic™ (76403) - the first LEGO set to feature the magical headquarters in such authentic detail. A bustling hub of famous scenes and iconic characters This multistorey set captures the full scale and scope of the Ministry of Magic's activities. Familiar characters include Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ who - with a turn of the head and a new hairpiece - magically transform into Albert Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk and Reg Cattermole. Behind the facade are several detailed interiors to explore: Dolores Umbridge's office, Arthur Weasley's office, the Hall of Prophecy and the Court Room. Kids must find the Slytherin™ locket and escape without being caught by Yaxley, Pius and the Dementor™! The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids zoom and rotate as they build, and the modular design makes it easy to reconfigure the Ministry for endless new adventures.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:48cm Height:38cm Width:7cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.