LEGO Friends Andreas Theatre School Building Set 1154 Piece for Ages 8+
- Brand: LEGO
- MPN: 41714
- Type: Complete Set
- Material: Plastic
- AGE: 8+
- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Product Features: Original (Unopened)
- Product Height: 24 cm
- Product Length: 39 cm
- Product Width: 13 cm
- LEGO Set Number: 41714
- LEGO Theme: Friends
- Year Released: 2022
- Weight: 2.01 Kg
Theatre playhouse building model for kids aged 8+.
Traditional theatre model for kids aged 8+ who love drama and creating beautiful display pieces.
- Product Piece Count: 1154
It's curtains up for Andrea's big break on the stage. She's won a place at Prof. Adrian's famous theatre school. Behind the doors of this beautiful Victorian building you can find Andrea rehearsing. Hand her the helmet as she practices the part of the brave knight. With so many props you can create a play of your own and get the mini-dolls to act it out. Now pull back the curtains - it's showtime!
- Playing to a packed house - Impress little actors with LEGO® Friends Andrea's Theatre School (41714), an extensive playhouse set where drama-loving kids can act out their passion for acting
- Feature-packed for epic fun - This set is hinged and opens out to reveal a stage with 2 backdrops, orchestra and balcony seating, dressing room, props room, lights rigging and 4 mini-dolls
- Creative play takes centre stage - Kids recreate various theatre jobs, from learning parts at acting school to working backstage controlling the lights or making up the faces of the actors
- Just like the real thing - The building looks just like a London West End theatre. Inside, fabric curtains roll back to reveal the stage and there's an assortment of props to spark creative play
- Gift for kids - Make the day of kids aged 8+ who love drama toys and LEGO® Friends Andrea with a gift of this 1,154-piece set for birthdays and special occasions
- A display to be proud of - When fully opened, this set measures over 24 cm (9 in.) high, 39 cm (15 in.) wide and 13 cm (5 in.) deep and makes a colourful display centrepiece
- Building for the digital age - As well as step-by-step picture instructions, this gift for kids comes with an interactive digital guide, allowing kids to zoom and rotate their model as they build
- Play that stimulates learning - LEGO® Friends toys are designed to help kids explore their passions and understanding of the wider world in the company of relatable characters
Safety Information: Suitable for ages 8+. Small parts may be generated, Choking Hazard.
WWSM Says: -
- A quality product - All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it's been that way since 1958
- Safety comes first - LEGO® Friends sets' bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
Know a kid aged 8+ who lives for their acting classes? Make their day with Andrea's Theatre School (41714). Let them imagine being a star of the stage with this beautiful theatre building, where kids who enjoy all things drama will love exploring this detailed model's many features. Toys to feed imaginations The Victorian facade opens to create the theatre, complete with orchestra and balcony seats. Opening the textile theatre curtains reveals 2 backdrops - a medieval castle and a night-time cityscape. Spin the theatre around and there's rigging for the lights and a dressing room where characters get made up, just like at a real theatre! There are also toy props so kids can create dramatic scenes of their own. LEGO® Friends Andrea, Ollie and Freya can act out parts under the tutelage of Prof. Adrian. Take building into another dimension This acting school set comes with instructions for the digital age. The interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and view their model in 3D as they build.
Packaging Dimensions: Length:58cm Height:38cm Width:8.5cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.