A 1:24 scale car model kit of the Mercedes Benz G230 from Italeri.
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class (G denotes ‘Geländewagen’, or off-road vehicle) was developed by the German car manufacturer during the 1970’s and was developed through a partnership between Daimler-Benz and the Austrian Styer-Daimler-Puch company. The ‘G’ series cars were immediately characterized by being extremely robust, reliable and with a very good off-road capability thanks to their lay-out and the 4x4 traction.
- The car has been continuously improved and developed and today it is the most long-lived model of the Mercedes Benz production line up.
- Over the years its key design features changed very little, thereby demonstrating the worth and validity of the original design concept.
- One of the most successful versions was the MB G230 that gained considerable commercial success in many countries.
- Today, the G-series is positioned in the marketplace as a premium luxury SUV, which is in sharp contrast to its original off road role.
Model Features: -
- Colour instructions sheet included
- Completed Model Length: 19.3cm
PAINTS AND CEMENT NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 37 cm Height: 24 cm Width: 10 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: For adult collectors age 14 and over.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.