A solvent-based cement suitable for plastic model kits such as Airfix.
Common plastics used to manufacture model kits including polystyrene and ABS. The product works by melting the plastic on application and 'welding' two glued pieces of plastic together to form a strong bond.
- Apply Directly onto plastic model kits.
- A cocktail stick can be useful to apply sparingly to small areas or fine details.
Drying Time is roughly 10-20 Minutes.
- Repeated Exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Vapour may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use in well ventilated areas.
- Use under adult supervision.
- If swallowed seek medical advice and show the container label.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.