Vitamin K Complex with Vitamin K1, K2 (MK-7 menaquinone) and Vitamin D3 play an important role in the structure, integrity and maintenance of healthy bones, and are required for blood coagulation.
Menaquinone (MK7) is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin K2 and supports cardiovascular and bone health.
Vitamin D3 contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Artificial Colours and Flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take one to two (1-2) tablets daily.
- Vitamin D3 (400iu): 10µg
- Vitamin K1: 60µg
- Vitamin K2-MK7: 30µg
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin K2-MK7 (menaquinone-7), Preparation (glycerol monostearate, fermented defatted flour extract, alpha tocopherol acetate), Coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, glycerine),Vitamin D3 Preparation (acacia, starch, medium chain triglycerides,cholecalciferol, DL-a-tocopherol), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).
WWSM Says: -
What are Vitamin K Complex + Vit D3 tablets for?
- Play an important role in the structure, integrity and maintenance of healthy bones.
- Required for normal blood coagulation. Support for cardiovascular health and a healthy heart.
- Help regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body.
- Play a crucial role in bone formation and mineralisation.
- Support the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
- Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are taking blood-thinning medications.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Postal Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.