HealthAid Vitamin A Cream 75ml
- Brand: HealthAid
- MPN: 806115
- Type: Moisturiser
- Health Category: Wrinkles
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Unisex
- Product Features: Sulphate-Free
- Product Format: Cream
- Weight: 0.1 Kg
- Discontinued: This Product is Currently Discontinued from our range
Product Information (Discontinued)
Scientific research has shown that Vitamin A helps to keep skin looking youthful and helps promote tissue repair. Health Aid have introduced a revolutionary new cream by combining Vitamin A and liposome's, the anti- ageing agents that prevent skin cells from clustering in the pores and stimulates the rate at which new skin cells form, thus helping to diminish wrinkles, fading brown spots and making the skin look younger, radiant, smooth and silky soft.
- Nourishing and anti-ageing
- Vitamin A has great anti-ageing properties and helps improve the texture and elasticity of aged skin; therefore it may help improve wrinkles. Health Aid has formulated this cream using high quality Vitamin A, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to nourish, moisturise and restore the skin's natural texture
- Available in a pack of 75ml
- No Parabens
- No Sulphates (SLES/SLS)
- No Artificial fragrances
- pH balanced
What is HealthAid Vitamin A cream?
Vitamin A has great anti-ageing properties and helps improve the texture and elasticity of aged skin; therefore it may help improve wrinkles. HealthAid has formulated this cream using high quality Vitamin A, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to nourish, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural texture.
Who should use HealthAid Vitamin A cream? HealthAid Vitamin A cream MAY be of benefit to;
- Those who wish to protect the structure of their skin cells and maintain the skins elasticity
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture
- Those with very dehydrated skin
- People who experience skin conditions such as eczema
- Those with dry, itchy skin
- People with problematic skin and acne
- Those who wish to maintain their skin’s youthfulness
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent from coconut oil), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang),Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator), Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.