HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu - 100 CAPSULES
- Brand: HealthAid
- MPN: 801000
- Type: Vitamin
- Health Category: Hair, Skin & Nail Health
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 100
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Adult
- Product Features: Gluten-Free
- Product Format: Capsule
- Weight: 0.13 Kg
- Discontinued: This Product is Currently Discontinued from our range
Product Information (Discontinued)
Fatigue and lethargy can be accompanied by the immune system allowing illness and delaying recovery. A less than optimal immune system, together with eye sensitivity, could be a signal that your Vitamin A levels are not adequate. HealthAid®'s Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules provide readily available Vitamin A for the body to use in the support of several processes. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, skin and mucous membranes. It also contributes to normal iron metabolism and normal function of the immune system. It is also important in the process of cell specialisation.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food; adults can take up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Yeast, Lactose, Starch, Wheat, Nut
- Free from added Artificial Colours, Flavourings, and Preservatives.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Soybean Oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (Gelatine), humectant, (Glycerol, Purified Water)] Fish Oil, Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
Nutritional Information: -
Each Vitamin A capsule contains (average):
- Vitamin A (5000iu) 1.5mg 188% NRV
- Vitamin D (400iu) 10µg 200% NRV
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
Health Warning: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
What are Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules for?
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributing to maintenance of normal vision
- Contributing to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal iron metabolism
Did You Know?
- Yellow and green vegetables, fruit and liver are a good source of natural Vitamin A
- Vitamin A, plays an important role in many of the metabolic process such as gene transcription, bone metabolism, haematopoiesis and also in antioxidant activity
- Deficiency can cause blurred vision, respiratory and immune problems, acne and other skin problems
- More beneficial if taken with other supplements such as Vitamin B, C, D and E.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.