HealthAid Vegan Vitamin D 500iu 60 TABLETS
- Brand: HealthAid
- MPN: 801220
- Type: Vitamin D
- Health Category: Immune Support
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 60
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Adult
- Product Features: Yeast-Free
- Product Format: Tablet
- Type of Diet: Vegan
- Weight: 0.25 Kg
This product for sale is the HealthAid Vegan Vitamin D 500iu - 60 TABLETS. WWSM includes FREE Delivery to ALL UK destinations for these vitamin products.
Vitamin D plays an essential role in the normal function of the immune system and inflammatory response.
It is vital for the maintenance of the body's organ systems. Vitamin D helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone fomration and minerisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
- Suitable for Vegans
- Artificial Colours
What are HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets for?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Who are HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets for?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to produce enough of the vitamin
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take one or two (1-2) tablets daily.
Each Tablet Provides:
- Vitamin D (500iu): 12.5µg
Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate).
- Always read the label
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.