HealthAid Multi Vitamins & Minerals A to Z 90 TABLETS
- Brand: HealthAid
- MPN: 801385
- Type: Vitamin
- Health Category: Immune Support
- Number of Tablets/Capsules: 90
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Department: Adult
- Product Features: Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Yeast-Free, No Artificial Flavours
- Product Format: Tablet
- Type of Diet: Vegan
- Weight: 0.3 Kg
This product for sale is the HealthAid Multi Vitamins & Minerals A to Z 90 TABLETS. WWSM includes FREE Delivery to ALL UK destinations for these multivitamin products.
A-Z Multivit tablets provide a balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for whole family, athletes and people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work or for anyone looking to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients. They are also beneficial for women during their monthly cycles.
Multivitamins with Minerals A-Z are ideal for: -
- Contribute to the maintenance of overall health
- Contribute to the increase of energy level and concentration
- Contribute to normal digestion and immune function
- Contribute to the maintenance of healthy heart, liver and circulatory system
Bulking Agent (tri-calcium phosphate,microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride,Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Ferrous Fumarate**,Vitamin E Acetate (dl-alpha tocopherol), Glazing Agent (natural brown colour, veg. glycerine),Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agent(veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Sulphate,Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Sodium Borate, Lutein, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.
** This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
When Should I Take? Multivit A-Z Tablets should be taken on a daily basis to supplement the diet and optimise wellbeing and good health.
Recommended Daily Intake: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- This product contains Vitamin A, if pregnant or likely to become pregnant, please consult your primary healthcare physician before taking.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Free from: ** Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Artificial Colours and Flavourings
FREE DELIVERY is available with this product for any orders shipped to UK addresses. This is our standard delivery service for which we use Royal Mail Tracked 48. Royal Mail aim to deliver by the third working day after shipping.
Next Day Delivery Available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY on this product for UK is £5.99. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 24 Delivery Service for orders placed, using the Next Day option at checkout. We ship orders Monday-Friday, so an order placed on one of these days should arrive the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday would be shipped on the following Monday to arrive the next day (Excluding bank holidays).
PLEASE NOTE: Cut Off Time for Next Day Delivery is 1pm any order placed after this time will be shipped the following day.
For more details, refer to our Delivery Information page.